We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our fixed income team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in German and English (and possibly another language too), but who is also very excited about the idea of building his/her own customer portfolio in the fixed income - secondary DACH market.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013, marking our debut as a worldwide financial products intermediary firm. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary and money markets in their respective countries. The broad variety of products we offer allows gives us access to every aspect of the market. By working closely with top European institutional investors, we are able to offer clients competitive prices, using standardized loans or bonds and cash deposits.
You will be responsible for:
- Building (your own) customer portfolio on the DACH fixed income market
- Following developments on the fixed income market
- Arranging transactions with fixed income instruments between institutional clients
- Being a proactive and idea generating added value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 2 - 5 years of commercial experience preferably in brokering/trading (preferably fixed income) or (bonus driven) sales
- Academic degree in finance and/or economics
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living or relocating to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the recruitment department on +31 20 5357 793 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.