We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious professional who would like to join the Fixed Income desk at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013, marking our debut as a worldwide financial products intermediary firm. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary and money markets in their respective countries. The broad variety of products we offer allows gives us access to every aspect of the market. By working closely with top European institutional investors, we are able to offer clients competitive prices, using standardized loans or bonds, and cash deposits.
We are looking for a new team member on the secondary-market to expand our current activities and to further roll out our strategy. You will be active on the French secondary-market and you will be expected to develop the French Secondary Market desk. This consists in acquiring new clients, helping them with their Fixed Income needs, identifying our added value, becoming their main point of contact within STX Fixed Income.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in the French secondary-market
- Following developments on the Fixed Income Market
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- Native (or equivalent level) in French
- Fluent in English, any other third language is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Fixed Income (High Yield and/or distressed would be a plus)
- Finished Bachelor in Finance or similar field
- Strong analytical skills combined with strong social skills
- Eager to learn, work hard and be a team-player
- Preferably living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.