We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work - and play - hard to join our Fixed Income - Money Markets team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in German and English, but who is also very excited about the idea of building his/her own customer portfolio.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013, marking our debut as a worldwide financial products intermediary firm. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary and money markets in their respective countries. The broad variety of products we offer allows gives us access to every aspect of the market. By working closely with top European institutional investors, we are able to offer clients competitive prices, using standardized loans or bonds, and cash deposits.
We are looking for a new team member on the money-market to expand our current activities and to further roll out our strategy . You will be active on the German money-market with a focus on treasury departments of financial institutions and large corporates. You will be expected to develop the German money market desk, acquire new clients and to examine their current cash-management mix. With this you will identify our added value and offer them solutions to improve their performance. You will be the main point of contact for the German speaking money markets within STX Fixed Income
The products you will be broking are cash-related or cash-equivalents such as time-deposits, short-term bonds, T-bills or commercial paper. Your focus will be on setting-up new trading lines between lenders and borrowers and improve the relationship with existing ones. Travelling will be part of your job where you will be visiting (new) clients.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) customer portfolio in the German money-market
- Following developments on cash-management and cash related products
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Open up new trading lines between borrowers and lenders and marinating and expanding existing ones
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial/sales experience within the financial market
- Fluent in German & English
- Preferably you have got an existing client network
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Ready to travel and to visit / entertain customers
- Living in or willing to relocate to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- International and professional working environment
- Fast - paced company
- Strong focus on personal development
- Fringe benefits
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact Armelle (our HR & Recruitment Manager) on +31650419681 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.