We're looking for a pro-active, analytical, commercially minded and ambitious originator who loves to work Origination team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English & Dutch, but who is also very excited about the idea of originating his/her own transactions and bringing them to a successful end.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013, marking our debut as a worldwide financial products intermediary firm. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary and money markets in their respective countries. The broad variety of products we offer allows gives us access to every aspect of the market. By working closely with top European institutional investors, we are able to offer clients competitive prices, using standardized loans or bonds, and cash deposits.
You will be responsible for:
- Building your own track record in the European market
- Act as a liaison between our financial markets and our commodities teams
- Following developments in this industry and identifying new opportunities
- Performing the role as an arranger and take responsibility for the different tasks at hand, both individual as well as in a team
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing transactions
- Possibility of building your own team!
- Minimum 5 years of experience within debt capital markets industry or a financially related sales job
- Strong analytical skills (modeling, structuring)
- Experience with originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Ready to travel and to visit/entertain customers
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact Armelle (our HR & Recruitment Manager) on +31650419681 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.